These are my links for May 5th through May 21st:
- 45+ great looking free WordPress Themes » – We love WordPress. There are great premium WordPress themes out there – and a lot of free Themes. If you look at the free WordPress Theme Directory you will notice that there are maybe “too many themes floating around”
- WordPress: Send an Email when a Post is in Pending Review – Suppose you are the administrator or editor of a multi-authored blog and have a lot of authors, contributors writing articles for your blog. You want to get notified by email whenever a post is submitted for review. Here is how you can set up an auto-alert for posts submitted for review.<br />
Enter Wp-Status notifier, a WordPress plugin which automatically sends an email to your chosen email address once a post status has been changed from “Draft” to “Pending Review”.
- 100 Premium Like But Free, Fresh WordPress Themes: Year 2009 | Graphic and Web Design Blog – 100 fresh and beautiful WordPress themes from Year 2009.
- Online Advertising – AdvertiseSpace – The Easiest Self-Serve Online Advertising Platform<br />
Buy and Sell ads on your website, blog, or iPhone app. Gain exposure by having your site featured in our premium ad buyer directory.
- WordPress Magazine Theme Released | Darren Hoyt Dot Com – MIMBO is a clean, customizable magazine-style theme for WordPress. It’s also a simple framework which can be modified with child themes, discussed further down in the documentation. Read more about the latest features.
- Ronald Heft | Google Analyticator – Google Analyticator easily adds Google Analytics tracking support to a WordPress-powered blog. Google Analyticator also comes with an easily customizable widget that can be used to display specific information that is gathered by Google Analytics using the Google Analytics API. It supports all of the tracking mechanisms that Google Analytics supports such as external link tracking, download tracking, tracking without counting administrative users, and any other advanced tracking the user wishes to add. Google Analyticator works with a majority of themes as long as these themes provide the proper plugin hooks.