I’ve tried many different paid services with this blog to make a little extra cash. I’ll give you my 2 cents on each of these. With most of these I’ve just signed up for the service added the wordpress plugin or code snippet and that’s it. Just went on my way blogging. This blog is not very heavy on pagerank and it doesn’t have a ton of visitors. But I get enough that I hope I’d get a little from each of these services to add up to enough to paid for my hosting. Only one service has brought money to the bank. Here’s my list.
- Ask2Link – Signed up 9/2008 and haven’t made a dime. They have a wordpress plugin.
- intellilinks – Recently signed up, nothing. They have a wordpress plugin.
- linkworth – Currently no ads, but I have gotten paid by them and used to get a few ads a month from them. I would recommend linkworth, they have lots of different options for selling ads and a good website. They have a wordpress plugin.
- linkXL – I currently have 1 ads running, but they have a $100 payout, so who knows if I’ll even get to cashout. They have a wordpress plugin.
- PerformancingAds – i have $1.50 here, another 125×125 banner. They have a wordpress plugin
- inlinks – By far the test I’ve used. Great support, lots of people buying links. I get a good check from they each month.They have a wordpress plugin.
- ProjectWonderful – This site uses 125 x 125 banners selling at low cost but continues to rotate in new banners using an auction system. Its taken awhile to get enough but I just cashed out for the first time this weekend.
- WidgetBucks – No worth your time, unless you think people are going to click on a rotating flash ad of items ‘related’ to your website and/or post.
- bidvertiser – I have 5 cents with them right now. Its like google ads just not as good.
Have you had good luck with any ad sites with a site that gets low but return traffic?
Let me know about it.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 5 Advertising Plugins for WordPress (franklinbishop.net)
- Paid Blogging — Different Ways to Make Money Online (blogavenues.blogspot.com)