Image via Wikipedia
I just found the Stumble Upon Trust Train at the Not John Chow site. I’ve always had good traffic from Stumble Upon and anytime I can get additional stumbles its a plus.
Here’s how it works:
Please follow these rules:
1) If you don’t have a StumbleUpon account sign-up for one, if you do have a Stumble Upon account download the toolbar (it will make this much easier!)
2) Write a short introduction paragraph about where, and how you found the Stumble Upon Trust Train and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
3) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can be accessible for, go ahead and change the titles of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
4) Take “My New List” and move them into the “The Original List”.
5) Add 3 Blogs that you’ve just Stumbled to your StumbleUpon Trust Train to the “My New List” section.
6) Vote “I Like It!” for all the sites on the StumbleUpon Trust Train!
Ny New List
The Original List
Free Online Antiques Appraisals
Mosquito Ring Tones & Ultra Sonic Ringtones
Dumb Laws & Stupid Laws
Search Engine Marketing Profit Blogging
pyxlb0mb Idiot Brain
A great collection of strange scientific collectibles
A site that caters to young collectors.