These are my links for June 4th through June 16th:
- Kerstetter.net – MetaX – MetaX is a meta-data tagger for MP4 files and their derivatives, as well as QuickTime movie files. It uses a modified version of Atomic Parsley at its core to write the tags.
- How to display the latest post on your blog in a different style – You will often find blogs that shows the latest post in a different color or applied different CSS tags. Basically you need to Inject some code inside wordpress post listing generation loop. The Loop is used by WordPress to display each of your posts. Using The Loop, WordPress processes each of the posts to be displayed on the current page and formats them according to how they match specified criteria within The Loop tags. Any HTML or PHP code placed in the Loop will be repeated on each post. So we need to find the latest post and define a specific attribute to that post such as a different CSS class.
- Top 7 Celebrity Plugins, How to turn WordPress into a Hollywood Blog – Good list of comment plugins for wordpress
- Making A Dynamic WordPress jQuery Featured Post Slider Tutorial Finale | New2WP –
- Tweekly.fm | Music Statistic and Data Services – Tweekly.fm provides users with the ability to post their Last.fm music data and statistics to popular social media sites Twitter and Facebook. Users can select a day to automatically publish their play data or publish ad-hoc when they wish to.
- Music Feed Tool for RSS – Pandora – Looking for RSS feeds for your pandora activity. here you go
- StationRipper – Record Internet Radio – Want to Record Internet Radio? Get thousands of sounds every few hours? Record your favorite Shoutcast Radio or TV show? Record Pandora.com, Last.fm, iTunes radio, AOL Radio, Slacker.com, and Podcasts?
2 thoughts on “Bookmarks for June 4th through June 16th”
Hey, great blog!. How do I subscribe to ensure I get notified when you make new posts? Thanks
Your right with this new theme and layout. I don’t have links or images for my RSS feed or twitter accounts…. The RSS feed is https://www.benway.net/feed
Comments are closed.